Teacher Week 15′ is here and I’m all in!! Today I’m linking up with Blog Hoppin’ to share five fun facts. Let’s see if I can’t dig up a little randomness for this one.
1. I met my husband when I was 19, exactly one day before my 20th birthday! We were babies. At the time we were both studying aboard in Australia. Now, I’m currently in the very last year of my 20’s. Eek!!! Say What Now?!!
2. I love me some coffee, but the coffee don’t love me! Y’all I am NOT a morning person by any stretch of the imagination. But sadly, coffee can give me the shakes and some seriously awful headaches if I don’t wait until AFTER a full meal is good and settled into my stomach before I drink it. So there is no *rise and shine pour a cup to get with the program* for me. I’d guesstimate that one out of every 7-8 cups turns on me. Usually because I tried drinking it too early or too late in the day. But I love coffee too much to quit it, so I keep coming back for more!!
3. Fur babies. We have two. They’re our only babies for now and yes, they’re spoiled pretty rotten. They’re both rescues. We got Ariel as a puppy and Ziggy when he was about a year old. Pretty certain her favorite thing in the world is snow and his are all his toys.
4. On our first teacher work day this year my principal surprised us with a trip to Sports Authority Field (Home of the Denver Broncos-!!) for a teacher training camp! We set goals for us and our students, had our PD in a VIP suite, and toured the stadium. We even had our own lockers in the visitor locker room waiting for us!!!
5. FALL is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year and I cannot wait for it to be here!!! Bring on the boots, the pumpkin lattes, and all things Halloween!!!!
Seriously, so stinkin’ excited!!
Want to share 5 facts about yourself? Head over to Blog Hoppin’ to link up!! You can also get in on the action this year using Instagram or Periscope and the hashtag #teacherweek15.
And check out the schedule for the rest of the week.
I’ll be back tomorrow to share my current go-to make ahead lunch!
Time to do the MONSTER MATH!! 💚 Number sense fun that is easily differentiated. Templates included for:💜 Making 10 & 5💜 Addition💜 Subtraction💜 Commutative Property💜 Number BondsTAKE A PEEK: bit.ly/monstermathcraft ... See MoreSee Less
The doors are officially open for the Winter Educator Summit! ☃️💙 The Educator Summit is a TWO DAY virtual conference with over 20 sessions presented by nationally recognized educational leaders. As an attendee you will receive:∙ Over 20 hours of on-demand professional development sessions∙ The ability to watch and replay all of the sessions until March 31st∙ PD Certificate of attendance (Check with your district for their requirements)∙ Exclusive VIP free products that have been created specifically for this event The link below will give you access to all of the sessions AND tons of exclusive freebies for just $35 when you register within the next 5 days! Grab your teacher bestie and sign up today! This special 50% off discount expires on October 20th at midnight MDT. Check out all of the event the information, keynote speakers, and session details below. ☃️ CHECK IT OUT: bit.ly/edusummitconference ... See MoreSee Less
Creepy Crayon Book Companion 💜 Target your K-2 literacy standards in a fun and engaging way! Includes: vocabulary cards, making predictions, blends scavenger hunt, crafts, retell, problem & solution, response to text, and writing templates. TAKE A PEEK: bit.ly/creepycrayon ... See MoreSee Less
Here are 4 of the 8 skills your students can practice with this Apple math craft. Easily differentiate for the skills your students are working on! 🍎🍏TAKE A PEEK: bit.ly/applemathcraft ... See MoreSee Less