* Please note this information applies to all sites under the name of Falling Into First, including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram (all of which are herein referred to as the “site”).
The content (including photos) on the site are not to be used without my permission.
You are welcome to post about the site with links back to it. Please take a moment to leave a comment and link back to where you did so – I’d love to see your blog or website!
If you would like to use a photo in a reference with a link to this blog, please contact me and I’d be happy to have you do so with my permission. (Please do not use any photos that show faces of children.)
Pinners are always welcome at the blog and do not need my permission to pin images to Pinterest boards.
Privacy and Data Policy
Here is where we tell you how we use any data you provide to us. We don’t ask for much, but we want you to know how we use it. You can ask for your data to be deleted or exported at any time by emailing [email protected] and asking for it.
We use Flodesk to manage our email list. When you sign up for our mailing list, we ask for your name and email. Flodesk also records your location. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list any time you want. We do not sell our mailing list or provide it to anyone else. We use the data you provide to our mailing list to send you updates regarding new blog posts or other items of interest via direct email.
We use user analytics programs (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, ) to help us understand the performance of our website. We do not store the information these services collect, nor do we sell or give it away to anyone. These services all comply with all applicable laws and if you would like your data deleted, exported, altered, or corrected, just let us know.
* Please note this information applies to all sites under the name of Kinder Craze, including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Teachers Pay Teachers (all of which are herein referred to as the “site”).
This policy is valid from 01 May 2012.
1. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Stephanie by emailing [email protected]
2. This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word-of-mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. Sponsored content will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
3. The owner of this site may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this site receives compensation for her posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
4. Falling Into First is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please note that all items that are featured on Falling Into First have been selected by me personally and are products that I have reviewed and recommend.
5. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest that I am aware of.
6. This site offers links to other sites that it feels will have value to its readers. I do not have any control over other web sites and web pages, and am not responsible for their contents or their use. I disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of such web sites and web pages.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kinder Craze against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this site. You further agree to be responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
8. Falling Into First reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access constitutes acceptance of those changes.
All blog posts are the intellectual property of the author and are protected by international copyright law.